I have released a new version of my Flash Resource Manager for Windows. Among other things, this release adds support for Flash MX 7.2 (Ellipsis).
Here is a complete list of changes:
- Added support for Flash MX 2004 7.2.
- Added option to not view help files installed by extensions.
- You can now set files as start page. You must enter a valid URI.
- Added home page link to go menu.
- Latest News link in go menu now goes to latest news, and not home page.
- Added version support to application settings. The application will only load settings if the settings were created by the same version of the application.
You can download the new version, as well as find out more information here.