I am so excited that this is finally happening. United Digital Artists, one of the two companies that have put on all of the past FlashForward conferences is launching a new Flash conference in Europe. I have been working with UDA behind the scenes to help make this happen, and it is shaping up to be a killer conference.
First, here are the details.
November 16 - 18 in Amsterdam (at the really cool Paradiso)
There is a partial list of confirmed speakers on the conference website, and looking at the list, it is clear that this is truly a European conference:
- MATHIEU ANTHOINE/Yamago (France)
- ARAL BALKAN/Ariaware (UK)
- MIKE CHAMBERS/ Macromedia (US)
- HOSS GIFFORD, FlamJam (UK)
- CHAFIC KAZOUN/B-Line Express (US)
- JOOST KORNGOLD, Renascent (Netherlands)
- KEVIN LYNCH/Macromedia (US);
- GRANT SKINNER/ gskinner.com (Canada)
- CRAIG SWANN/ CRASH!Media (Spain)
- OWEN VAN DIJK/Mutoid (Netherlands)
- GUY WATSON/Flashguru (UK).
- SASCHA WOLTER/Flashforum (GERMANY)
- DANNY DURA, Macromedia (US)
The timing for the conference could not be better, since it is just after the Flash 8 launch, and right after MAX (which means there will be some very cool stuff to show / talk about).
Anyways, I’ll be there, and I think this is a must attend conference if you are in Europe. I know the UDA people want to make this a regular conference, so hopefully this is the start of a regular event in Europe.
I expect that this will sell out quickly, so make sure to register as soon as possible.
You can visit the conference website here.
You can register for the conference here.