The Macromedia Max conference starts in a little over a week. We are planning a ton of stuff around Central, so I decided to do a week of “Countdown to Max posts”. Everyday, I will post information about something related to Central at the Max conference.
The first item is of course all of the Central Related sessions:
- Macromedia Central: A New Frontier for Internet Applications (Lea Hickman)
- Multi-User and Messaging Applications in Central (Mike Chambers and a special guest)
- Creating your First Macromedia Central Application (Phillip Kerman)
- Deconstructing a Macromedia Central Application (Danny Dura)
- Central Application Architecture (Mike Williams and Ethan Malasky)
- Best Practices for Central App Interface Design (Kevin Lynch / Josh Ulm)
Of course, there are a ton of other sessions on Flash, Client / server development and Halo that also apply to creating Central applications. You can see a complete list of sessions, broken down by track, here.
So, are you going to be at Central? If so, post in the comments. I will be there from Monday to Friday.