We have recently updated some of the sessions about Macromedia Central for the Macromedia MAX Conference. Here is a list of all of the Central related sessions:
- Deconstructing a Central Application (Daniel Dura)
- Macromedia Central: A New Frontier for Internet Applications (Macromedia)
- Creating your first Macromedia Central Application (Phillip Kerman)
- Macromedia Central Application Architecture (Mike Williams / Ehtan Malasky)
- Best Practices for Central Application Interface Design (Kevin Lynch)
- Multi-User and Messaging Applications in Macromedia Central (Mike Chambers (and a special guest?))
Or course, there are also keynotes, birds of a feature, etc… I am hoping to get some space where anyone interested in developing apps, learning about Central or just hanging around with other developers, can do so. There will be a lot of people from the Central team at the conference, so it is a good chance to get a crash course in Central from the people who made it.
The conference is November 18 - 21, in Salt Lake City. You can find more info here.