We have released a ton of new Macromedia Flash content, articles and resources at the Macromedia DevNet Center.
Of particular interest, we have released a new sample application. The Flash Slide Show Sample application shows how to integrate Flash within Visual Basic applications. Here is a list of the new articles included with the sample application:
- Flash Slide Show Sample Application (includes source)
- Overview of the Flash Slide Show Application
- Building the Visual Basic Application
- Building the Macromedia Flash Files
- Putting it all Together.
- Macromedia Flash and Visual Basic : A Potent Combination (PDF)
We also have a number of other new articles and resources, including:
- Skinning Flash Components
- Migrating to ColdFusion Topic Center
- Software Security at Macromedia
- JD’s Forum : Is Open and Shut, Really Open and Shut?
You can visit the DevNet Center here.