Probably the #1 question I get about Generator is why are there no Generator books. Well now there is a book written by myself, Phillip Torrone (of flashenabled.com) and Chris Wiggins. The book, titled Flash and Generator Demystified contains everything you need to know about Generator and then some.
- Examples and explanations of all of the Generator objects.
- Documentation and examples for most of the custom objects released on the Flash Exchange.
- A complete chapter on Generator and middle ware with all languages covered including ASP, Cold Fusion, JSP, PHP, and Java Servlets.
- A chapter on using Generator to create content for multiple devices (browsers, pocket pc’s, palm, etc…)
- A chapter on how to create your own Generator objects using the SDK.
- Resources, tutorials, tips and tricks, and a lot more.
You can by the book from: Amazon.com
Note, the link goes through the markme.com affiliate and I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Also, the cover on Amazon and Barnes and Noble are incorrect, as are the dates. The book should be available around the first week of May.